Yes of course!
All orders (international and domestic) take 2-5 business days (Monday- Friday) to process. After processing, orders are immediately shipped out priority. Please be advised if you are ordering a sale item processing may take longer.
Next Day Shipping to the UK is an option – please specify this in your order (placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday)
It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure they order the correct size for their body and that they wear the corset for the recommended time frame each day.
We advise our customers to order their actual size. If you find that you are in between sizes please go with the larger size. Please consult our sizing chart to be sure.
We do not offer refunds or exchanges on any of our products due to sanitary reasons because it’s considered an under garment.
We do not process cancellations after the order has been placed.
- This garment must be used carefully and responsibly.
- People who have health issues and are concerned about wearing the garment should in the first instance contact their physician for advice.
- A person’s body must become accustomed to the constriction of waist training. A new garment must be broken in otherwise you can damage the garment and your body. The most important thing to get right is your size. Make sure you measure yourself correctly and follow our sizing chart.
- It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure they order the correct size for their body and that they wear the corset for the recommended time frame each day.
- The first few weeks of wearing the corset you must not over train. Like any exercise you have to warm your body up and get used to it.
- Begin by wearing the corset two to four hours per day.
- Gradually add an hour or two to your daily waist-training regime until you are able to wear the corset through out the entire day (We recommend you wear your corset no more than six hours per day. This recommendation is only meant as a guideline and depending on the users circumstances a shorter time frame may be more appropriate given their individual circumstances).
- Wear the corset initially on the first set of clasps. Once the garment is worn-in you can then begin to use the second set of clasps making the corset tighter. As your waist becomes smaller, the corset should become more comfortable. Now you can progress to the next size down as part of your continued waist-reduction regime. Keep in mind that individual’s body shapes and requirements can vary.
- If the corset is constricting your breathing, hurting you in any way, or causing any problem you must stop wearing the garment immediately.
- It is the responsibility of the person using the product to ensure they do not overwear it or use it inappropriately.
- It is the onus of people using the product to make themselves aware and consider the risks involved
Waist training is a gradual process of waist reduction using The Cinch corset. The waist training practice came to prominence in Victorian times and has been used throughout history ever since from everyday ladies in persuit of a flatter tum, to global superstars (Marilyn Monroe was a famous corset wearer).
Wearing a waist cinching corset, exercising and eating a healthy diet can radically reduce your waist size, instantly giving you a beautiful sexy silhouette while permanently getting rid of unwanted inches around your waist.
If you are serious about waist-training then it is very important to look after your corset; over time they take a lot of punishment from regular cinching but if you take some simple precautions you can extend the life of the garment:
- Cleaning. Hands wash your corset in cold water or wash in gentle cycle in cold water. Do Not put Corset in a tumble dryer! Lay the corset flat to dry.
- Air Dry your corset at the end of the day. Corsets must be dried out by turning the lining to the upper side and hanging over the back of a chair. Never hang on or near a heat source as over time this will cause shrinkage and eventual damage to the stitching
- Alternate Corsets. Rather than buy one corset, purchase 2, Cinch Corsets and alternate them so that each corset gets to ‘rest’ between each wearing. Many of our clients buy both the nude and the black (see our special offer).
Follow these simple tips for maintenance, break the corset in gradually and you will have a corset that lasts a long-time; a little bit of care goes a long way where corsets are concerned.
So, whether you just want to reduce your waist in the short term or you intend to embark on a gradual waist-reduction regime then the only garment that can truly give you results from day one is The Cinch™ waist training corsets. Remember, for longer term permanent waist-reduction your waist trainer should be used in conjunction with healthy diet and moderate, regular exercise.